The Zebrawood cutting board is a mix of Zebrawood, Hard Maple, and Walnut woods. It is approximately
- Small Zebrawood Board is 8” x 12” x ¾” thick for $55.00
- Large Zebrawood Board is 10" x 16" x ¾” thick for $75.00
- Small 8” x 12” x ¾” thick approximately.
- Large 10" x 16" x ¾” thick approximately.
- Primary woods used: Walnut, Hard Maple, and Zebrawood.
- Handcrafted & Made in Santa Barbara, CA
- Made from the Hand Selected Quality Hardwoods.
- Amazingly Durable, Ideal for Everyday cutting, chopping, slicing and serving.
- Finished with Food Grade Mineral Oil and a blend of Beeswax and Carnauba wax.
Please Note: Due to the varied nature of wood, wood tones, wood grains, etc... virtually no board is exactly alike. I think this is a good thing
Please understand your board may look different than the example in the photo. The board in the photo is only an example.
Each cutting board will come with a list of woods used, cleaning and care instructions.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
I stand behind my products completely, I am human after all, and if there IS ever a problem that is due to craftsmanship or poor material that slipped past me, and I will fix or replace your board.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Cutting Boards By Ben. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are normally processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Cutting Boards By Ben is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside the U.S.
CARE AND MAINTENCE INSTRUCTIONS
- Wash with mild soap and warm water.
- Oil your board once a month with mineral oil or cutting board oil.
- Let sit overnight and rub off leftover oil.