The 18” Surfboard
The Surfboard cutting board is made from Walnut, Hard Maple, and Cherry hardwoods. It comes in 3 different wood variations and 2 different sizes.
The 18” Surfboard is 18” x 7" x ¾” thick approxately.
- 22" Surfboard is 22" x 7 x ¾” thick approximately
- Primary woods used: Walnut, Hard Maple, and Cherry
- Handcrafted & Made in Santa Barbara, CA
- Made from the Hand Selected Quality Hardwoods.
- Amazingly Durable
- Ideal for Everyday cutting, chopping, slicing and serving.
- Finished with Food Grade Mineral Oil and a blend of Beeswax and Carnauba wax
Please Note: Due to the varied nature of wood, wood tones, wood grains, etc... virtually no board is exactly alike. I think this is a good thing!
Please understand your board may look different than the example in the photo.
Each cutting board will come with a list of woods used, cleaning and care instructions.